National Technology Award is now a key for success especially for tech companies in India.
Why these awards are given?
These awards are given for successful commercialization of innovative indigenous technologies.Government of India is now working for Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Yojana.
Companies are expected to give boost to Aatma Nirbhar Bharat and this award is given by Technology Development Board (TDB), a statutory body of Government of India functioning under Department of Science & Technology.
Three categories are selected for this award.
- Indigenous Technologies
When Technology Development Board Established?
Technology Development Board was established in 1996 with a novel aim of providing financial assistance to Indian companies for commercialization of innovative indigenous technologies.
National Technology Awards 2020
12 companies are selected for National Technology Awards 2020 in 3 categories.
NATIONAL AWARD FOR SUCCESSFUL COMMERCIALIZATION OF INDIGENOUS TECHNOLOGY (₹25 Lakh and a trophy).
NATIONAL AWARD FOR MSMES (₹15 lakhs each in this category is given to selected MSME’s that has successfully commercialized the product based on indigenous technology).
NATIONAL AWARD FOR TECHNOLOGY START-UPS (The award in addition to the trophy includes a cash award of ₹15 Lakh).
Following are companies selected for National Technology Awards 2020.
- M/s L&T Special Steels and Heavy Forgings Private Limited, Surat
- M/s Vinati Organics Limited, Mumbai
- M/s AKS Information Technology Services Private Limited, Noida
- M/s SVP Laser Technologies Private Limited, Chennai
- M/s Kan Biosys Private Limited, Pune
- M/s AlgalR NutraPharms Private Limited, Thanjavur
- M/s RAR Engineering Private Limited, Delhi
- M/s Fibroheal Wound care Private Limited, Bangalore
- M/s Althion Tech Innovations Private Limited., Hyderabad
- M/s KBCols Sciences Private Limited, Pune
- M/s Shira MedTech Private Limited, Ahmedabad
- M/s Newndra Innovations Private Limited, Jaipur